Hydrogeology is the area of geology that deals with the distribution and movement of groundwater in the soil and rocks of the Earth’s crust (commonly in aquifers). The terms groundwater hydrology, geohydrology, and hydrogeology are often used interchangeably.
At DEKONTA Polska we mainly employ specialists in the fields of hydrogeology.
We provide highly specialised services with respect to:
- Geological works (for piezometers, wells, liquidation of wells, monitoring networks) according to the Geological and Mining Law
- Hydrogeological documentation in accordance with the requirements of the Geological and Mining Law
- monitoring holes (piezometers)
- water sampling
- laboratory analysis of water samples
- water law applications
- hydrogeological reviews and reports
- liquidation of wells